Settings DialogWhen you print to Miraplacid Publisher, Preview window pops up. If you click on "Settings" button on the Preview Window toolbar, Settings dialog will open. Settings dialog has several tabs:
- Scaling and Borders - switches to dialog with text scaling and boreders control settings
- Colors and Background - switches to dialog with colors control settings - Hue, Saturation, Value, Gamma and Grayscale and Invert controls. In this tab, you may set backgound image.
- System and Format - switches to dialog with system settings - automate text processing, multipage pictures and grahpcs format selection with appropriate options
- Output To - switches to dialog with output options - specify what would you like to do with processed text - save to a file, upload to FTP server, etc.
- Visit Website - just opens a browser with Miraplacid Publisher home page
Save configurationThere is a dropdown and two buttons: "Save Personal" and "Save Common" on the top left side of the settings dialog. Save Personal button is for saving current configuration for current user. Save Common saves common configuration for all users who uses Publisher for the first time and have no saved configurations yet. This button is mostly intended for administrators in multi-user environment (on a multi-user PCs or at Terminal servers). You can choose different configuration in a dropdown and edit it. How do you add a configuration? Please start a setup and follow these steps. It will add a new virtual printer to your system. You can add as many printers as needed and set individual settings for them.
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 About
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Installation
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Registration Dialog
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Advanced Settings
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Main Preview Window
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Settings Dialog
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Scaling and Borders Settings
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Colors and Background Settings
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 System and Format Settings
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Output To: Settings
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Scripting Guide
- Miraplacid Publisher 2018 Main Page